Blue Mountain Clinic is a member of the following organizations:
More places to get answers regarding sexual health and healthy sexuality
We realize that attitudes regarding abortion, sexual health and diversity influence society and policy in the United States. There are numerous resources that provide education and information relevant to a variety of health care issues. Here are a few that may be helpful to you.
^ Back to Top
- Scarleteen is a healthy sexuality website devoted to real answers to complex questions. A texting helpline and blogs addressing sexual health questions are all found here.
- Bedsider is a useful tool for women to learn about their birth control options, better manage their birth control, and in the process avoid getting pregnant until they’re ready.
- Below the Waist provides policy, health information and podcasts on healthy sexuality and issues that impact access to care.
- The Guttmacher Institute is a social science research organization focused on sexual and reproductive health in U.S. and globally.
- The Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States is a national voice for sexual education, sexual health and sexual rights.
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals is an educational organization geared to providers and patients. This site includes online publications and current research in sexual health.
- Raising Women’s Voices is a national initiative working to make sure women’s voices are heard and women’s concerns are addressed as policymakers put the new health reform law into action.